Monday 11 February 2013

VODAFONE SPAIN UPDATE... NEW LOW


I have been receiving bills/facturas from vodafone with more than my only phone usage on it, the only contract I have with vodafone now.

In the shop they have no answers, first they say it is a dongle usb, then I have a Blackberry contract still, although everything has been cancelled except for one contract, my wife's phone. So, we said to the shop to cancel the contract for whatever I was being charged for, although it should have already been cancelled; we were told it could not be cancelled from the shop..... which means more calls to vodafone for something that should have already been done, and if I reverse the charge they will cut off the phone contract also, although it has been paid.

While wasting our time in the shop my wife asked to change her tariff  and was told clearly that to change to a different tariff now costs 112.00€ euros.

A NEW LOW FOR VODAFONE,

TO CHANGE YOUR VODAFONE TARIF NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY,

Life must be so hard for vodafone that they need to come up with wonderful ways to penalise their clients anyway possibly to gain more revenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment